The Alpha R35 GT-R 90mm Catted Midpipe is one of the largest midpipes available on the market. Where most systems implement two 76mm (3”) pipes that merge into a single 76mm (3”) primary pipe, we offer a larger 90mm (3.5”) primary pipe to optimize exhaust gas flow. This reduces turbulence and unwanted backpressure – freeing up horsepower and improving turbo response.
Remain Compliant With No Loss Of Horsepower
So that your R35 GT-R remains compliant with state and local emissions regulations, our midpipe incorporates a set of high flow catalytic converters that are EPA certified in 49 states. These GESI Ultra High Output (UHO) stainless steel cats provide the highest level of emissions control with no notable loss in horsepower when compared to a catless midpipe.
With an Alpha 90mm Catted Midpipe installed, your GT-R will maintain the power of a straight pipe setup without the hassle of having to switch back to your stock midpipe in the event you are called for emissions testing. Our cats are designed with racing in mind and can handle the most severe of driving conditions. Unlike standard cores used by many of our competitors, these will withstand up to 1500 degrees F and will not rattle loose after repeated heat cycles and heavy driving.
Superior Construction. No Compromises
Like all products we manufacture, the Alpha R35 GT-R 90mm Catted Midpipe offers you unrivaled fit, finish and performance. Each piece is constructed of high quality stainless steel and hand TIG welded by one of our AMS master fabricators. In addition to a superior set of catalytic converters, we also use the highest quality stainless steel flex sections and 3/8” thick connecting flanges to complete an overall design that will last the lifetime of your GT-R.
Do it right the first time, order your Alpha GT-R Mid-pipe today!
- Large 90mm (3.5”) primary section for optimal exhaust flow
- GESI Ultra high output race catalytic converters – ideal for forced induction
- EPA Certified high output catalytic converters for use on OBDII vehicles (1996 and newer) – Certified in 49 states!
- Unique end-cap design catalytic converters locks substrate in so it can not rattle around
- 100% stainless steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- Precision TIG welded by AMS master fabricators
- Twin 76mm (3”) stainless steel flex sections with smooth bore liners
- All 3/8” flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Stock-like fitment and no ground clearance issues
- Bolts up to the stock tubes and muffler back exhaust or most aftermarket systems
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 90mm midpipe
- Gaskets and hardware
- 100% 304 atainless ateel with .049” wall thickness
- Twin 76mm (3”) inlets Y into 90mm (3.5”) primary pipe
- Twin 76mm (3”) stainless steel flex sections
- Twin 76mm (3”) stainless steel catalytic converters
- 3/8″ thick stainless steel flanges
- 2009 and up Nissan GT-R
- Fits all USDM Models, European and JDM models.
EMISSIONS STATEMENT: Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative any part that affects emissions on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Many Automotosports parts are designated for track use or off-road use only. Installation of certain components may bring the vehicle out of compliance with safety and/or emissions standards. Automotosports recommends that vehicles with parts designated in this fashion not be operated on public roads. Automotosports customers are responsible for complying with applicable state and local environmental regulations.